NCW Alliance Academy is receiving applications for qualified candidates to assist in the development, formation and implementation of a boys college prep program in Central Washington. Requirements for the position include:
- Collegiate playing experience
- USSF C License or USC Advanced National Diploma
- 4 years coaching experience with Middle School and/or High School aged boys
- Demonstrated ability to work with and fully support the policies, guidelines and development methodology of a Club, School or Academy leadership team.
- Basic understanding of the college recruiting process
- Ability to teach, effectively communicate and work closely with student athletes and their parents
- Effectively organize, run and adapt developmentally appropriate training sessions to fit the situation.
- Flexible work schedule that allows for evening training sessions and extended weekend travel
- Ability to start July 1, 2020
Coach compensation as a 1099 Independent Contractor responsible for all taxes and personal liability and health insurance.
If you are interested in applying please email your resume to: